Bluehost web hosting is one of undisputed leaders, when it comes to choosing the best web hosting companies worldwide. They offer excellent and user-friendly web hosting features for quite affordable costs. In this post we shall review their hosting services, to see if they indeed are best hosting partners for your websites or blogs.
Top features of Bluehost
- More than 2 million worldwide websites are using Bluehost, since its origin in 1996
- Bluehost does not outsource technology, but operates from its personal data centres
- Web hosting options ranging from dedicated hosting to shared servers are provided
- Web hosting plans commence at minimal $4 per month
- Customers can install scripts like WordPress in just a click.
- Shopping carts necessary for online eCommerce shops can be installed
- Shared web host plans provide features like $200 bonuses, unlimited storage & domain, cash back guarantee, free domain registration and round-the-clock support
Advantages of Bluehost
- Good support
- Cash back guarantee
- WordPress friendly
Drawbacks that need some improving
- Works only with Linux server (users seeking Window server cannot use Bluehost)
- Migration cost
- No monthly payment plans (People low on cash find paying upfront for a year, a drawback)
Hosting plans & cost
Bluehost caters to different web hosting services, but majority of their users opt for the least expensive one, i.e. shared web hosting plan. Three kinds of shared hosting plans are made available.
- Starter – You can have maximum of two websites. It comprises of unlimited storage & bandwidth as well as 500 MB email storage. Users can possess 2 domains and 25 sub domains under this plan.
- Plus – People aiming to create multiple blogs or websites find this a better alternative because they can have unlimited sub-domains, email accounts and storage space.
- Business Plus – Along with the benefits of Plus Plan, you get extra amenities like SSL security certificate, domain privacy, dedicated IP address and SiteBackup Pro
Other webhosting options include – VPS, WordPress Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Dedicated Servers.
Guest blogging to attract targeted traffic to your websites
Guest blogging is the best way to get connected to people, who are looking for information related to your business. Professional guest blogging service providers have good connections with high ranking private blog network.
They will publish well-written and useful posts on these authoritative blogs, which will be back-linked to your business websites. You can expect those blog posts to keep marketing your business in the long run. It also gives your business the opportunity to engage with people, and eventually convert them as long term customers.
Blog owners demand quality posts too, so they do not give permissions to unknown guest bloggers so easily, but such firms can help you tackle this problem easily. They will have team of writers, business developers, publishers, etc and they will get the guest blogs published in a systematic manner.
Professional guest blogging service providers offer guest post packages suitable for your private blog network. PBN is the best way for any business to enhance their search engine ranking drastically.
Popularity is a potent tool and for online business social media is powerful. Today, video marketing is popular because people find watching much easier. It is necessary for you to create engaging videos, which people enjoy to talk and share. YouTube is the best place for video promotion. For kick start buy YouTube views and watch your presence get bigger.